Diabetes and Hearing Impairment:
Diabetes and Hearing Impairment are two of the most widespread health concerns. A study found that hearing loss is twice as common in people with diabetes as it is in those who don’t have Diabetes.
Right now we don’t know how diabetes relates to hearing loss. It is possible that the high blood glucose levels cause damage to the small blood vessels in the inner ear. Since it can happen over time, the symptoms of hearing loss can often be hard to notice. Family members and friends sometimes notice hearing loss before the person experiencing it.
Signs of Hearing Loss
- Asking others to repeat themselves.
- Trouble following conversations that involve more than two people.
- Thinking that others are mumbling.
- Problems hearing in noisy places such as busy restaurants.
- Trouble hearing the voices of women and small children.
- Turning up the TV or radio volume too loud for others who are nearby
Contact us today for your free no obligation Life Insurance Quote!!